We’ve extended our current spot rental sale, which now includes all available ice times up until and including Saturday, October 3 and Sunday, October 4.
Before requesting your ice, please review our COVID protocols. There is a no-strike policy in effect for anyone who does comply with our policies, whether knowingly or unknowingly.
Up to date information can be found on our homepage: www.lakeshorearena.ca
- You must have an appointment or booking to enter the facility.
- Masks are required in all common areas.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Everyone must check-in and be approved by a staff member before entering.
- Your entire group can not be larger than 20 people.
- No spectators are permitted.
- All players must come dressed to play (skates can be put on at the rink).
- If assistance is required, those helping must adhere to all protocols and leave immediately after.
- You are not allowed to enter the arena until 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- Groups using the facility are to avoid any physical interaction (high fives, body contact, etc.).
Contact Us to Book:
PLEASE NOTE: We are not yet accepting public contract requests. Please stay tuned for a separate email communication regarding that process.