Just a friendly reminder that we are re-open to the public and are currently booking spot rental ice times.
Before you contact us, please be aware of our COVID protocols. You can always find the most up to date information on our processes and policies on our homepage.
- You must have an appointment or booking to enter the facility.
- Masks are required in all common areas.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Everyone must check-in and be approved by a staff member before entering.
- Public amenities (bathrooms, water fountains, etc.) are closed.
- Your entire group can not be larger than 20 people.
- No spectators are permitted.
- All players must come dressed to play (skates can be put on at the rink).
- If assistance is required, those helping must adhere to all protocols and leave immediately after.
- You are not allowed to enter the arena until 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- Groups using the facility are to avoid any physical interaction (high fives, body contact, etc.).
Contact Us to Book:
We are not yet accepting any requests from October and beyond. Please stay tuned for a separate communication on further updates.