Effective October 10, 2020, in alignment with new health measures throughout the province, we have updated our safety protocols and policies.
- You must have an appointment or booking to enter the facility.
- Everyone must be check-in and be approved by a staff member.
- Face masks are required in all common areas.
- Social distancing is required at all times, both on and off the ice.
- Every visitor must sanitize their hands upon entry to the building.
- Your entire group can not be larger than 10 people.
- Gameplay is not permitted – only practices and skill development.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- All must come dressed to play (skates can be put on at the rink).
- Those helping with equipment must leave immediately after.
- You can only enter up to 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Physical interaction is to be avoided at all times (high fives, body contact, etc.).
You can always see our most up to date list of protocols and policies on our homepage. We suggest you visit our website prior to any visit, to ensure you and your group are aware of what is required at all times.
We appreciate your continued cooperation and support in doing your part to ensure the health and safety of all.
Fall 2020 Seasonal Ice Contracts
- We are currently accepting online applications.
- Schedules can begin immediately, up to December 31, 2020.
- Groups must commit to adhering to all safety protocols.
- Proof of liability insurance required to finalize agreements.
- Click here to submit your online application.