COVID SAFETY MEASURES
In compliance with Toronto Public Health and to ensure the safety of our employees, patrons, and guests, the following protocols are in effect at the Ford Performance Centre.
- You must have an appointment or booking to enter the facility.
- Everyone must be check-in and be approved by a staff member.
- Face masks are required in all common areas.
- Social distancing is required at all times, both on and off the ice.
- Every visitor must sanitize their hands upon entry to the building.
- Your entire group can not be larger than 10 people.
- Gameplay is not permitted – only practices and skill development.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- All must come dressed to play (skates can be put on at the rink).
- Those helping with equipment must leave immediately after.
- You can only enter up to 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Physical interaction is to be avoided at all times (high fives, body contact, etc.).
Please note: We are only booking in 60-minute increments at this time and every ice time requires a 30-minute buffer before and after it.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE AS SPECIFIC AS YOU CAN BE AND ONLY NOTE YOUR MOST IDEAL REQUEST TO BE REVIEWED.