First and foremost, we hope you’re staying safe. We wanted to reach out to let you know that we’ve begun our transition to a public re-open!
We’ve released limited blocks of spot rental ice times throughout the remainder of September. Our online system is not currently activated, as we need to manually enter and coordinate all rentals at this time.
Seasonal contract requests are not yet being accepted.
Facility requirements to be aware of:
- You must have an appointment or booking prior to entering the facility.
- Masks are required in all common areas of our building.
- Social distancing protocols must be adhered to throughout the facility.
- Every visitor must check-in and be approved before they can proceed.
- Public amenities (bathrooms, water fountains) are not to be used.
- Your entire group can not be larger than 14 and spectators are not permitted.
- All must come dressed and vacate immediately following your booking.
- You will be allowed into the building up to 15 minutes prior to your start time.
Contact us to discuss:
We look forward to seeing you around the rink again soon!